Image this: thick, creamy in a single day oats with a literal full-sized peanut butter cup proper on prime. Okay, not a LITERAL peanut butter cup, however slightly a chocolate peanut butter shell you could spoon proper up with the remainder of the oats.
How good?! SO GOOD.
We really made this deliciousness on Instagram a couple of months in the past and determined it positively wanted a spot on the weblog. These peanut butter in a single day oats are usually not solely so easy to make however they’re additionally full of 20g of protein and virtually 10g of fiber. What extra might you need in an exquisite, tremendous satisfying breakfast?
Identical to so a lot of my oatmeal recipes, these are straightforward to customise with some yummy add-ins, dairy free swaps, and a lot extra. Make sure to scroll by means of the total put up for all of my ideas and prepare for superb mornings forward!
The last word breakfast for busy weeks
Have you ever ever tried in a single day oats earlier than? If not, you’re in for the right breakfast deal with. In a single day oats are merely oats soaked in a liquid in a single day till they broaden and ‘prepare dinner.’ On this recipe, the oats soak in each protein-packed, creamy yogurt and milk to create the perfect texture. This no prepare dinner breakfast is really easy and might be an prompt go-to throughout busy weeks.
All the things you’ll must make these peanut butter in a single day oats
These peanut butter cup in a single day oats are made with actually the only components that you simply doubtless have available. The combo provides you an excellent filling, satisfying breakfast (hi there, 20g of protein!) that additionally tastes superb. Right here’s what you’ll must make them:
- Yogurt: you’ll get tons of protein by mixing the oats along with your fav greek yogurt. I like to recommend utilizing vanilla greek yogurt for a bit of additional sweetness, however plain works tremendous as effectively (see a observe on this beneath!)
- Milk: I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk for the sunshine vanilla taste, however be happy to make use of any milk you’d like.
- Chia seeds: including only a 1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds helps the oats to thicken up whereas additionally boosting the fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants.
- Oats: we’re utilizing quaint rolled oats, which broaden and get good and creamy with the remainder of the components.
- For the magic shell: that PB & chocolate Reese’s-like topping is made with a bit of pure peanut butter, chocolate chips, and coconut oil. It hardens completely and is so enjoyable to interrupt into the jar! Use the code ‘AMBITIOUS15’ for 15% off my favourite peanut butter model, Wild Pals!
Can I exploit metal minimize oats?
Sadly, no, I can not suggest utilizing metal minimize oats as a result of they won’t take in as a lot liquid as rolled oats so the feel won’t end up proper.
Customise your oats
These creamy peanut butter cup in a single day oats are tremendous straightforward to customise along with your fav mix-ins and components. Right here’s what I can suggest:
- Go dairy free: merely use a dairy free yogurt, similar to coconut yogurt, then you should definitely use dairy free chocolate chips.
- Use your favourite milk: be happy to swap the vanilla almond milk for oat milk and even coconut milk for an additional creamy texture and scrumptious taste.
- Add a lift of vitamin: these scrumptious peanut butter in a single day oats pack 20g of protein, however it’s also possible to be happy so as to add a tablespoon of flaxseed meal, hemp seeds, or a scoop of your fav protein powder.
- Select your nut butter: I LOVE the flavour of peanut butter in these oats (hi there, Reese’s central!) however you may completely use any nut butter you’d like.
- Add fruit: a layer of banana slices or berries would even be scrumptious in these in a single day oats.
- Get some additional sweetness: should you’re not utilizing a vanilla flavored yogurt, I’d suggest additionally mixing in 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup to sweeten the oats.
Wait, there’s a magic shell?
YES. This peanut butter in a single day oats recipe is made additional particular with a chocolate magic shell you could dig proper into. So as to add it on prime you’ll merely:
- Soften collectively chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Prime the jar of in a single day oats with a bit of peanut butter, then add the melted chocolate combination. Unfold the chocolate to the rim of the jar to create the total “shell.”
- Freeze the jar till the chocolate hardens, then sprinkle a bit of sea salt on prime should you’re additional like me.
- Use a spoon to crack
If you wish to make these oats much more enjoyable, you may layer additional peanut butter and chocolate in the midst of the jar. YUM.
Skipping the shell?
Should you’d wish to get pleasure from these peanut butter in a single day oats with out the chocolate, I’d suggest merely layering peanut butter in the midst of the oats and on prime!
How you can retailer peanut butter in a single day oats
These wholesome chocolate peanut butter in a single day oats will keep good within the fridge in your mason jar for as much as 5 days, which makes them transportable and simple to get pleasure from on the go. Simply you should definitely give them a great stir (after breaking into the shell) in the event that they’ve been sitting for a few days and/or add one other splash of almond milk.
Extra oatmeal recipes you’ll love
Get all of my oatmeal recipes right here!
I hope you like these peanut butter in a single day oats! Should you make them you should definitely depart a remark and a ranking so I understand how you favored them. Take pleasure in, xo!
Peanut Butter Cup In a single day Oats
Prep Time 3 hours 20 minutes
Unbelievable excessive protein peanut butter cup in a single day oats with a scrumptious chocolate peanut butter shell for the last word breakfast deal with! This peanut butter in a single day oats recipe packs 20g of protein and virtually 10g of fiber for an excellent satisfying, filling, and nutrient-dense option to begin your day.
- For the in a single day oats:
vanilla or plain nonfat greek yogurt*
unsweetened vanilla almond milk
rolled oats, gluten free if desired
- For topping:
pure, drippy peanut butter (simply peanuts + salt)
semisweet or darkish chocolate chips
- Non-obligatory: flaky sea salt
Add yogurt, almond milk and maple syrup (if utilizing) to a medium bowl and stir till effectively mixed and creamy. Stir in chia seeds and oats. Cowl bowl and place within the fridge for 2-3 hours or in a single day.
As soon as able to assemble, spoon in a single day oats right into a 8 ounce mason jar or glass leaving a small quantity of room between the highest floor of the oats and the rim of the jar for the topping.
Make the chocolate topping by microwaving chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, till chocolate is melted.
Prime the jar of in a single day oats with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, then with 1 tablespoon of the melted chocolate combination, spreading the chocolate to the rim of the jar in order that it utterly covers the peanut butter.
Place jars within the freezer for 10 minutes or till the chocolate hardens. Should you’d like, sprinkle the tops with a bit of flaky sea salt. Use a spoon to crack open the chocolate shell. Take pleasure in!
If utilizing plain greek yogurt, I like to recommend including 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup to sweeten.
If you wish to make this much more enjoyable, you may layer additional peanut butter and chocolate in the midst of the jar, should you’d like.
Be at liberty to double the recipe to serve two!
Servings: 1 serving
Serving measurement: 1 serving
Saturated fats: 7.3g